Friday, August 28, 2009

SHADES OF LIFE-1


.........Shades Of Life-1..........



I run away from life, but it catches me...
I once again welcome it-
It once again deceives me....

Why we get mesmerized by things
not permanent in life....
And evade those which are permanent...

Why some people leave you....
And some always cling to you
bringing your soul to a halt....

Why knowingly we get hypnotized to make blunders....
Blunders which are irreparable
leading to turbulent storms....

Why some things never
come back in life...
But we still wait for them intoxicated by their fragrance....

Why do people, known for their wits
behave like children.......
And can't get over their childish cravings....

Why life is the way,it is.....
Why can't it be a little more easy
a little less tedious, exercising and cumbersome....

Why we let life have its way
Can't we be more strong headed
As not to get cheated by its luring puzzles.....

Why do we let ourselves entrapped
in the alluring intricate mesh of it....
when we know its sticky threads are laced with poison....

Come life, come-try and test me....
try and open my fist if you can..YOU CAN'T....
'CAUSE MY DESTINY IS SECURED IN MY HANDS....

6 comments:

dipawali said...

you should be thankful to the circumstances which has given strength to your pen and made you poetess of very high calibre.

Rashmi Singh said...

Thanx-in you I find a real friend who raises me to an unimaginable pedestal of praise-which I don't know is deserved or not?

abc said...

you knw somethin..this is awesum.. i wish i could put all my pain together to write something as beautiful..wat touched me most are the lines :We get mesmerized by things not permanent in life :-) thats reality.. very deep maasi..

SUMAN-SUDHA said...

mam your words " I run away from life but it catches me. I once again welcome it" is very very good thinking about life because life is like a dream. in our holy RAMAYAN "Tulsi Das says that "bary bhagya manus tan pawa" so enjoy every second of life.mam i am just 31 years old so my knowladge is not very wide about the life.

Unknown said...

truth of every person living on this mother earth
and why do we make blunders in life,, no one knows expect our own soul

Unknown said...

Those really were splendid lines. True,life's got colors of pain, anguish and beautiful mistakes. But it looks so new every time I think about it. It is full of such delicious confusions. Life spoke through your pen there.

Webdesign
Billigt webdesign. Ved at bruge vores webdesign skabeloner, kan du spare mange penge, da selve webdesign delen allerede er udarbejdet.
Chinese Caligraphy Arts And Tattoo Design
Hight quality chinese calligraphy art works, free calligraphy lessons, chinese wedding calligraphy, personalized unique gift ideas and tattoo designs. Also provide articles and pictures of master calligraphy, chinese calligraphy history.
Website Text Writers
My name is celeste stewart and i am a professional website content writer. If you have a website that requires professionally written content which is optimized to do wonderfully in the search engines then you have come to the right place - call now